- The works of Geoffrey Chaucer, compared with the former editions, and many valuable mss. out of which, three tales are added which were never before printed; by John Urry, student of Christ-Church, Oxon. deceased: together with a glossary by a student of the same college. (1721)
- The genuine remains in verse and prose of Mr. Samuel Butler … Published from the original manuscripts, formerly in the possession of W. Longueville, esq.; with notes by R. Thyer. [2 vols.] (1759)
- The Intelligencer, Sheridan, Thomas; Swiift, Jonathan (1729)
- The dramatick works of William Congreve, Esq : viz. I. The old batchelor. II. The double-dealer. III. Love for love. IV. The mourning bride. V. The way of the world. (1754)
- The dramatic works of David Garrick, esq. : now first collected. In three volumes. Carefully corrected. [3 vols.] (1768)
- The Lover and Reader; by the author of the Tatler and Spectator, Richard Steele (1723)
Click here to view a complete list of books about Literature from the Mackenzie Library.
Click here to return back to the Mackenzie Library Wish List.